1. Series unlicensed in the US must be entirely available in fansub form by the time you submit them.
2. Series licensed in the US must be entirely available on DVD by the time you submit them
In either case, if you submit a show, you must own or have available all the episodes in case it gets voted in. There's no guarantee that someone else will have them or be willing to buy them for you.
3. Pre-showings should be in the 11-13 episode range, or should end well at that point.
4. Main-showings should be in the 22-26 episode range, or should end well at that point.
5. You may suggest two similarly-themed shows that are 11-13 episodes each as one Main-showing entry (POWER HOUR!).
If we vote to show a longer series that has a decent cut off point, there is no guarantee that we'll watch the rest of it the following semester. The second half needs to be voted in just like anything else. Any weird episode lengths or special circumstances can be discussed with the admin.
6. If a series has been shown in the past four years, it is not eligible. If it is older than that, it may be resubmitted. See this page if you're not sure how long ago MAS may have viewed a show.
7. Outright hentai is not allowed. Use your best judgment as to whether you think a show would be appropriate to watch in a large, semi-public group or not. If you're not sure, contact the admin and they will discuss it with you and/or review it for appropriateness.
If you have any questions or feel that your show should be considered an exception to these rules, email the admin at email@example.com