Hello everybody! It’s time to figure out what to watch next semester! As usual, we’ll do this using Votaku!
So here is the Votaku schedule this semester:
12/12 Nominations open! You can start nominating shows!
12/20 Voting opens at 12:00am!
12/26 Voting closes at 11:59pm!
**There will not be a preview night this semester :(
How do I nominate a show?
1. Check the Submission Guidelines to make sure your shows are eligible! Do it before anything else!
2. When Votaku opens for suggestions, you can nominate a show here! Votaku is also accessible via the "VOTE!" button on the MAS website.
3. Fill out all of the information on the page.
3. Don't forget to include a good description of your show so everybody else will know what it's about! You will need to use html tags to format the paragraphs. Here is a good source if you're not familiar with html formatting. (And save your description in case Votaku decides to have issues)
4. Since there won’t be a preview night, include links to clips if you have any!
5. Your nomination will be subject to admin approval.
6. You are allowed to nominate up to 5 shows.
How do I vote?
1. When voting begins, go to Vote for Shows!
2. Enter your email address.
3. Vote for 1 preshowing, and 3 mainshowings.
4. IMPORTANT! Check your email and click on the confirmation link, otherwise your vote won't count!
5. If you want to change your votes, just repeat the voting process. And don't forget to click the confirmation link!
If you have any questions, feel free to email us!