Hello everybody! It's almost time to figure out what we're watching this fall!
Here are all the dates to remember:
8/1 Nominations open!
8/8 Nominations close at 11:59pm and voting opens!
8/15 Preview night (after Sora no Woto) and voting closes at 11:59pm!
How do I suggest a show?
1. After Votaku is open for suggestions, you can nominate a show here! Votaku is also accesible via the "VOTE!" button on the MAS website.
2. Fill out all of the information on the page. Please make sure your shows are approximately 13 or 26 episodes.
3. Don't forget to include a good description of your show so everybody else will know what it's about! You will need to use html tags to format the paragraphs. Here is a good source if you're not familiar with html formatting.
4. Your nomination will be subject to admin approval.
5. You are allowed to nominate up to 5 shows.
6. We recommend saving your description in a word document in case Votaku has issues (which tends to happen with incorrect html coding).
Remember, before you make your suggestion, be sure your show follows the Submission Guidelines! It will make it a lot easier for everybody!
What do we do at preview night?
One of the best ways to persuade everybody to vote for your show is to bring in a clip! If you decide to do this, make sure the clip(s)....
2. Does not contain major spoilers.
3. Does not require a significant amount of context (i.e., takes less than a minute to explain what happened before the clip).
How do I vote?
1. When voting begins, go to Vote for Shows!
2. Enter your email address.
3. Vote for 1 preshowing, and 3 mainshowings.
4. IMPORTANT! Check your email and click on the confirmation link, otherwise your vote won't count!
5. If you want to change your votes, just repeat the voting process. And don't forget to click the confirmation link!
If you have any questions, feel free to email the MAS Admin!